It’s foolish to even call this a recipe as there truly is nothing simpler, but if you’re looking for an absolutely refreshing, all natural, gorgeous beverage, you’ve got to make yourself some watermelon juice.
- To make things especially easy, start with a seedless watermelon.
- Scoop out all of the good pink insides and put it in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and then strain with a fine mesh strainer to remove the bulk of the pulp. You can discard the pulp or pop it in the freezer for an icy treat.
- Optional add ins: lime zest/juice, fresh basil, fresh mint
- Also blends well with cucumber juice (a little bit of water and cucumber blended together and strained)
- Also makes a good base for margaritas or other cocktails!
It’s the perfect summery beverage and as far as juicing goes, you actually get quite a bit of juice from a single watermelon so it’s quite economical.